Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sharing Memories 2012 (Week 1): My First Childhood Memory

This week's Sharing Memories - A Genealogy Journey topic is to write about your first childhood memory.  I'm not sure I can actually pinpoint when or what it is.

On thing that I remember pretty clearly is the Christmas that I got my kitchen and hutch. Based on pictures, I think I was between 2-3 years old.  I remember coming down the stairs Christmas morning seeing them.  I think I also got my little table that same year.  The hutch was actually built by my dad and I still have it up in my attic.  I had metal plates that went in my hutch.  I loved my kitchen set and would LOVE to see a picture of it  It was a 1970's yellow and it was metal with a stove and a sink.
Here is a picture of me Christmas morning with my new hutch and dishes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment