Friday, November 16, 2012

Five Minute Friday: Stay

Go.

Well today's five minute writing topic is STAY.  There are so many things that come to mind when I hear that term.  Stay home, stay strong, stay focused, stay put, stay little.

That is what I am thinking about the most.  I want my boys to stay little and sweet like they are.  I know that can't stay little forever but I love how they are as little boys.  They just play and love.  I have been sick this week so I have done a lot of staying and doing nothing but I have been blessed at how much they just love me.  They give hugs and tell me they hope I feel better.  The youngest has such a great sense of empathy for those in his family. The oldest is just a 10 year old boy that is still young and not in a hurry to grow up. I am blessed which makes just staying and doing nothing but getting rest that much more enjoyable!

Stop.


Inspired by Five Minute Friday  

2 comments:

  1. I love your writing on "Stay"! I also love my daughter where she is at. I want her to stay little too even though that isn't really fair to her. Thanks so much for helping me think of such a wonderful part of my girl... her empathy. Blessings!!

    Carri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing...treasure each moment with the blessings the Lord has given you. How precious your sons are.

    ReplyDelete